I was just banned from FragFest East

11 years 1 week ago #1 by macida101
I was banned from your server yesterday I just brought yesterday the battlefield 3 game and I just playied 3 hours till now but yesterday I was banned from your server with this reason:
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'macida101' ... Prior Kick/Ban .
Can someone help me with this because I like your server and I was doing well in a jet before that was another round where I killed 3 players and I wanted to make points and capture flags .I have to mention that I used to play at my brother bf3 and if I doing well in a jet this is a reason for ban?
The battle report is :
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/1/60675048/871548527/
and next where I was banned is :
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/1/60675829/871548527/
thank you for your time.
The topic has been locked.
11 years 1 week ago #2 by {FF}Aman
Hello,

The reason for the ban is that you were Globally banned by Even Balance a few hours ago.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-075e72b9-vb298737.html

Your ban appeal is deined

Good luck
11 years 1 week ago #3 by macida101
What is this mean my player name is macida101 and not bobo32142 and also just brought the game yesterday and you says Im globally banned by evenbalance then why I can play on every single others servers.
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #4 by {FF}Aman
You are correct. The guid you are playing on now is clean. But the one you used in the past is Globally banned by Even Balance.

11 years 1 week ago #5 by macida101

{FF}Aman wrote: You are correct. The guid you are playing on now is clean. But the one you used in the past is Globally banned by Even Balance.

Cmon guys the other is my brother player and he is globally banned but me I play clean even in the past when I played with his player I do so well in jet I never cheatted < im not responsable for what my brother do. a few weeks ago he used a hack cause he get frustrated by someone , But also is honest too he never used again.
The message from the game is this:
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'macida101' ... Prior Kick/Ban
Like you said macida101 is clean then why Im banned from your server. The only thing wanted to do get points capture the flags but also I m doing well in jets (I can face good jet players)so I assume some of the server admin get killed and frustrated by a simple soldier . Probbaly I ll do the same If I own a server with so many cheaters arround.
11 years 1 week ago #6 by {FF}Maverick
We are an anti cheating clan. Maybe your brother still has some coding that is still sitting on his PC that is messing stuff up but his first mistake was doing it in the first place. Never I mean never use hacks in any game because they will come back to bite your or your brother in the ass sooner or later. Plus it's just plain stupid. I'm not saying you were cheating because I wasn't there but when even balance makes a decision Fragfest has no control over that. You need to talk to Evenbalance. I think your barking up the wrong tree. Sorry for being straight forward. I recommend with the rank that low you start over from scratch. Good luck in your endevours.

I know a thing or two about a thing or two