New Patch now out. Give your feedback on it.

12 years 1 month ago #1 by {FF}Maverick
Download for me took about 4 minutes and 45 seconds.
So far the improvements aren't bad. I haven't yet did an air map yet so that is still to be determinded. Did notice though my gun accessories were changed in my profiles.

I know a thing or two about a thing or two

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #2 by {FF}-=HellHorsE=-
So far its OK, I also noticed the accessories were all messed up. I like the buff on the TV rocket (Maybe a bit OP but still fun :evil: ). I have noticed more "jumpy or laggy" gameplay since the patch and I have been dissconected from EA online a few times. I have to find out what accessories to use now because I believe things have changed.

Best fix of all was the Havoc now being the same as the Viper to pilot. :lol:

12 years 1 month ago #3 by {FF}AFT3RBURN3R
I think the patch is alright, they slightly increased accuracy on the SG553 which i think is awesome :evil: also the got introduced to steriods. One shot can potentially take a tank out. I heard that they would fix it so that if you fall a short distance you wouldn't take any damage, but it seems like they forgot to fix it. Overall i think its a big step towards a stable game, they might have to the strength of some weapons but in general i like it.

PS. I did notice that i lost connection to EA a lot but i haven't played since the update after the patch so they might have fixed that by now.