My 2 cents

12 years 3 months ago #1 by {FF}-=HellHorsE=-
Hey Fellow Clan members

We really need to get our server going to attract more players and maintain a full server. I'm suggesting that for the next week or so, all FF members should join our server exclusively when they are online. I think this will help to keep our server populated. I know it will suck at times but nobody like joining a server with 2 or 3 people on it. I see a lot of joining and then immediately leaving due to low player count.

Just a thought,

Let me know what everyone thinks or if you have any other ideas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #2 by {FF}Aman
I agree...

12 years 3 months ago #3 by {FF}Maverick
ditto :)

I know a thing or two about a thing or two

12 years 3 months ago #4 by {FF}-=HellHorsE=-
Well I think it's working so far. For the last 2 day's I have jumped in on the empty server, invited the people on my friends list, then messed around flying the jet’s and choppers until slowly fellow members and friends started to join. When we hit about 5 or 6 on the server that’s when it really starts to fill up and by the time I left we were at17. All it takes is someone to start it off.

12 years 3 months ago #5 by {FF}-=HellHorsE=-
I don’t mind getting the server started, but it would be nice if a few times someone else got it started before I got there.

It doesn’t take long for people to join when you jump in and invite friends. I'm usually only by myself for about 5 min.

It’s been nice being able to play on the server near full the last 3 days, some real nice rounds.

12 years 3 months ago #6 by {FF}CTP
I only play on our server when I play online. I think that hardcore FFs "should" only play on our servers unless they are full.

With that said, I still prefer Call of Duty games and play those usually when I play online (which is rare since I got married, started a real business, and got my wife preggers). I wish I was rich so I could just fund the servers for all the games (MW, WaW, MW2, MW3, BF#, BFBC2) without stressing about the server costs.