Great job on server

12 years 4 months ago #1 by {FF}-=HellHorsE=-
The servers running great, had some fun rounds last night. It was nice to see it filling up as I signed off. So good to have our own server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #2 by {FF}Maverick
Sure is. It actually filled all the way up too.

I know a thing or two about a thing or two

12 years 4 months ago #3 by {FF}-=HellHorsE=-
Are we going to add the B2K maps into the rotation :unsure:

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #4 by {FF}Aman
Not sure it's a good idea...

Any players on the server that do not have example: Back to Karkand and join a server running a Back to Karkand map in its rotation, will get disconnected if they don't have this expansion pack.

Quickmatch will not send those players to servers with B2K maps in the rotation either. The guiding principle here is: if possible, avoid having people get kicked from servers.

12 years 4 months ago #5 by {FF}Maverick
Many that bought the ultimate version will be able to get in like me. But most will probably pick it up if they don't have it. It's the biggest pack that everyone is anticipating. So I say lets have it!

I know a thing or two about a thing or two

12 years 4 months ago #6 by {FF}-=HellHorsE=-
I agree, most people have it or are going to get it. Everyone on my friends list was playing on servers with B2K maps last night. I only played one round before comming to our server, and i was impressed with the map I was playing. the people that dont have it can still join our server but will have to leave when a B2K map comes on.