Attention all BF3 players!!!!!

11 years 9 months ago #1 by {FF}Maverick
Get your butts in the server! You must all be afraid of me kicken your butts? LOL. Server lately has been dead as a door nail. Lets get some action going again.

I know a thing or two about a thing or two

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #2 by {FF}-=HellHorsE=-
Would love to but I can only play for an hour or 2 a night so the most I will sit in the server trying to get it going is 20 or 30min, and if no one joins then I'm forced to play else where. It's my hope as well to have us all play in the FF server every night, like we did on our BC2 server. Does anyone have any suggestions on how the server could be improved? Maybe in the name, or map rotation, or game mode? I know if we all join, then usually the boyz from NMT join as well then the server fillz up.

on a side note, I like Rush sometimes. would be nice to have a few rounds thrown in here and there.

I will try to be on the server more and hopefully u all will to.

L8r

11 years 9 months ago #3 by {FF}Maverick
I too second that Hellhorse. I have sat on the BF3 servers and no one came. I like the idea of trying some Rush or even squad DM maps. Ain't got nothing to lose anyway. Once we get a few in our server we can start inviting our friends from our friends lists and that should help. So lets get some action boys. I can't always play BC2 as it's starting to burn me out a bit

I know a thing or two about a thing or two