Banned. I like you guys - why you do this to me?

7 years 11 months ago #1 by RoadRunnr
I was banned a few minutes ago on your server FragFest East. (it's now 9:35ish, so 9:30 PST 17 May 2016) We were playing Metro conquest, I was having an OK game, we were pushed back to A but I snuck around and got C. Almost lost it again but my team came and helped me out and we held it down and then BOOM random death (chat box says admin death for cheating) I have time to type 'WHAT" in allchat before BOOM banned for "hacking/cheating".

I do not cheat. I was playing as a level 20ish dude named RogueRunnr but my first account is named bminor13 and has comparable stats, as well as over 800 hours in-game. Cheatometer has me at 12% with my AEK having outstanding KPM - I've been playing solely Noshahr TDM and the kills come quickly. Accuracy is average (no aimbot) and damage is average (no damage mod).

I understand the quick decision (most people who register above 1% on cheatometer are cheating) but in this case it is a mistake. I really enjoyed playing against the FF crew - it was shaping up to be a lively game and I missed out on the end of a good fight due to this ban. I suspect my team missed out on a chance to win as well.

Please review my ban and let me know if you have any questions. I do not make a habit of recording my gameplay but I can certainly stream for an admin if you would like to vet my legitimacy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #2 by {FF}Aman
Hi welcome to our website...I am not sure what happened but I removed the ban and your welcome to play on our server anytime.There was a mistake.

Cheers!

7 years 10 months ago #3 by {FF}WVGodFather
After reading this, I do believe this guy was voted or removed by error.
He was actually one of the guys trying to remove the problem player.

Everything, and everyone is straight now..
Carry on~

7 years 9 months ago #4 by IceyFire14
Almost the the same thing here, i was banned form your server last night from, i can only guess was i banned by an admin that was still in the spawn. i would really like to be unbanned because i love your server's
lay out its one of a kind.

7 years 9 months ago #5 by {FF}Aman
Hello IceyFire14

The ban has been lifted.