Banned again / still.

7 years 11 months ago #1 by dazoe
Hello,
I was banned last week or so. The stated reason at the time was because I was attacking enemy base. While my team was attack the base I was not. I even told them via chat to back off. I was in the attack heli staying on the other side of the map. Only attacking other air craft that engaged me first. I'll probably be avoiding this server in the future but I'd still like to have my ban lifted seeing how I didn't do anything wrong.
-Dave
Please don't delete this post with no reply as you did the last one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #2 by {FF}Aman
Should be ok now.

By the way your post was never deleted. ;)

http://www.fragfesteast.com/the-fragfest-forum?view=topic&catid=23&id=1160

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #3 by dazoe
My post was deleted, here is the time line.

Tried to join friend, was banned. Created a post about not knowing why I was banned.
Got un-banned.
Played on server with friend, got banned unfairly (Details in this post), Created second post.
Next day wanted to check for replies my second post was gone. Created a third post (this post).

The admin that banned me also banned my friend that was playing at the time again that ban was unfair as well. I suspect he just banned the entire team. Also while playing there was no warnings at all. Instead of just banning for attacking the enemy base maybe just admin killing them would be better? You really need to get your admins under control.

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #4 by {FF}Aman
The server rule is very clear in the chat box.Also I was the banning admin at the time.

Violations may be punished with Kill/Kick/TBan without prior warning.

Repeated violations may be punished with permanent Ban.

Some of the rules may be enforced automatically.

Rules are subject to change without prior notice.
PLAY FAIR :-)