I wanted to thank you guys

7 years 4 months ago #1 by {FF}WVGodFather
Some of you may not know, but a few weeks ago, I lost my daughter to a drunk driver. She left behind a 4yo baby girl.
Beside dealing with lost of my child, I have been attempting to take full custody of my g/daughter.
Her father is a useless pill poppin, POS. In the last 2 weeks, I have retired from the federal govt, and now attempting to buy out my brothers partner in his dispensary businesses in Cali and Colorado.

I know I haven't been around much, with everything going on, but I want to thank you guys.
Especially Aman, Grand, and even that dickhead Yahama, the dumber one.
When I am able to escape my reality of life even for a little but, you guys give me the comical relief that is much needed.

I know at times Ive come off as asshole, and for that I apologize. Pressures of my job, and home like many of you were getting to me.
Even though I don't personally know any of you, I consider you friends. You guys have been there for me, even though you may not think you have. For that I am grateful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #2 by {FF}Yamaha807
WOW man.
My dearest condolences
A tough series of event. Hope everything goes OK for you in your business endeavors with your bothers and with the custody of your granddaughter.

7 years 3 months ago #3 by {FF}Maverick
My condolences Godfather. Prayers and with you and your family. I'm sure 2017 will be a better year for you. The Fragfest guys will make sure of that.

I know a thing or two about a thing or two

7 years 3 months ago #4 by {FF}Aman
Sorry to hear about your loss my deepest condolences Godfather.